BetaFamily is a pro-growth co-operative scheme which coevers both nuclear and extended families in Nigeria. A Betafamily member can have access to micro-loans, micro-pension, micro-health and life insurance.
Benefits of BetaFamily
- Automatic membership of Betalife Co-operative Society.
- Life Micro-Insurance Cover to the tune of ₦200,000.00 in case of accident or death of the family’s breadwinner.
- Health Insurance Scheme to the tune of ₦20,000.00 per annum including medical check up for the family and health talks. Health insurance covers malaria and typhoid/treatment and normal childbirth.
- Pension Scheme: Automatic subscription to the compulsory pension scheme and instant withdrawal of 40% of your savings incase of emergency and 60% after retirement at 60.
- Co-operative Savings and Loans.
- Small Business Loan from Bank of Industry and Bank of Agriculture.
- Okada, Keke and Bus Hire Purchase.
- House Rent, School Fees Payment and Financing.
- Phones, Laptops, computers and Electronic Devices hire purchases.
- Household Items like Fridges, Freezers, and Generators hire purchases.
- Bulk Foodstuff Purchase at a discounted rate.
- Land and House Financing.
- Empowerment and Wealth Creation Training Schemes.
- Opportunity to access government intervention funds and programmes for families.
Annual Subscription for Betalife Family Scheme is ₦10,000.00 only. Register Now to get started.
Check out other packages